Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lessons From the Pros

Weekly Newsletter

To view this email as a web page, click here.

Logo
Lessons
From The Pros
February 25, 2019
Featured  |  By Sam Evans
Making Money in Forex When You Are Wrong
Stock chart from an Online Trading Academy Forex XLT class
A struggle many traders tend to have, and one that makes it hard to be a good trader, is overthinking. Whenever I teach a class with Online Trading Academy, right off the bat I ask my students is one simple question: Have you ever been emotional about money at some point in your life? Without…read more
Real Estate  |  By Diana Hill
Is There a Slow Down in the Real Estate Market?
I've been through three big boom and bust cycles in my Real Estate Investing career (yes, I'm showing my age). The fact is, cycles are part of any market or economy and will always be. However, down turns like the Great Recession are fewer and farther between. So, when talk starts circulating about a slowdown… read more
Real Estate  |  By Diana Hill
10 Tips for the First Time Home Buyer
When you have a career in real estate, and have done extensive investing in real estate for much of your children’s lives as my husband and I have, you might expect that your children are pretty real estate savvy; at least I did. I felt that by osmosis my children should know all there is… read more
Text
The Week Ahead  |  By Merlin Rothfeld
Major Players Have Already Reported Earnings
Even though the major players have already reported earnings there are still some companies making good moves on the agenda.
Major Players Have Already Reported Earnings
 
Watch Now Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment